Monday 9 February 2015

Summer Blushin'

The summer weather has me all cooped up in the house with the air con on and I rarely go out with a full face of makeup. You would think that I would go outside to get some rays but the cold is where my heart lies. Is that weird? Even though my makeup has been pretty minimal during the day, I had noticed that I was reaching for the same blushes over and over again.


TheBalm Frat Boy Blush
I can't believe that I didn't put this into my 2014 faves as this blush has been my most used blush since I bought it! Frat Boy is a gorgeous peachy pink which looks incredible with every lipstick I own. It's pigmented, looks natural and lasts ages on the cheeks! An all around great blush that you should definitely swatch next time you are at TheBalm display!

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in "Fearless"
This is the blush that has been used the least out of all of them but still used!!. This is because this baby is SO PIGMENTED for this shade so if you put too much, you'll definitely look like a clown. That's probably the reason that it looks like that I haven't put a dent in it! I use the tiniest amount on a duo fibre brush and it gives such a nice warmth to the face for summer.

Josie Maran Watercolor Cheek Gelée in "Pink Escape"
This blush tint thing is one of the newest blushes that I own and I took it out for a spin a couple of weeks back and I have been wearing it ever since. Pink Escape looks like a bright hot pink in the pot which looks really scary, but when swatched, this shade is a sheer watermelon shade which is so gorgeous. I really love the look of this against my skin tone which is saying something as I rarely find nice bright blushes that suit me. I don't know if it is me but I feel like my cheeks look more plump and healthy when I wear this blush! Either way, LOVIN' IT!

What are your favourite blushes for the summer weather?
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig