Wednesday 18 February 2015

Holy Brows, BATMAN!

It was only around this time last year, where I really got into my brows and actually started putting effort into how they looked. It's been a long and stressful journey, but I got there in the end and I love the way my brows look on my face {a sentence I never thought I would say}. I have been lucky that my brows are quite thick and bushy which is both a blessing in terms of shape and a curse in terms of upkeep however, I do find that I need a little help with sparse areas on the head and the tail of the brow.

To achieve natural and polished brows, I found two budget friendly products that work a treat together. After I brush my brows through with a clean mascara brow wand hybrid thing, I use the L'Oreal Super Liner Brow Artist brow pencil/wax duo in "Dark Brunette". I know powder is supposed to make your brows look more natural, but I find I have more control when I use eyebrow pencils or crayons. I draw little lines to mimic "hairs" and fix up one of my wonky brows and then fill in the ends. The other end of the pencil is a wax crayon so you can lock the colour in, however I skip this side and move straight to the next product.


I then brush through my brows again with the mascara wand to blend it all together and then I go in with the Maybelline Brow Drama sculpting brow mascara in "Dark Brown". This brow mascara has been life changing for me, something about it just works so well in my brows. It's dark, but not black. It's tinted so it gives the effect of fuller brows when you brush through them and it stays put all day - no smudges. I also love the wand because it has a little sphere mascara wand to get all the hairs on the brow without getting any product on your skin. I rarely use this product on it's own as it doesn't really "sculpt" the brows, it just provides extra colour to sparse areas.

Overall, I have been loving these two products to do my brows. What I love the most is that the colours are just on point for my brows which is usually a struggle with most products having red undertones. If you have dark brown brows like me, check these products out and you might love them as much as I do.

What prodz do you use to fill in your brows?
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig