Sunday 14 December 2014

Mid December Favourites 2014

I took another break again which I am so sorry about.. I just needed time to myself, to get my life back on track and during the process, my blog just fell off my priority list. BUT IM BACK{streets back alright- duh danannanana *funky dance move*} and I am so pumped to get writing again and take photos and chat with you guys {that's my fave part!}.

On another note, it is the middle of December..
um wat?!

I know I am extremely late with the November Faves so I thought I would call it my mid December favourites and include some of the products that I have been loving in November as well! As Christmas is right around the riverbend {pls get the reference *praying emoji*}, I haven't purchased any super new products. However there may be a couple that are new but haven't been used until now!

Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Bad to the Bronze"
"Bad to the bronze" which is a metallic brown type kind of colour. I have a couple of these at home in different shades however this one is just a stand out in my opinion. I wasn't a fan of the cream to powder formulation to start with {girl lemme finish} but this particular pot of eyeshadow just goes on and blends smoother than the others. It looks great as a one wash shadow with some mascara, BOOM. done.

Essie "Mod Square"
Essie's "Mod Square" has been a step out of the comfort zone type of nail polish shade for me. I normally don't ever paint my nails pink as I don't think they suit me, but I had Mod Square sitting on my shelf just waiting to be loved so I gave it a go. It's a bright but not too bright summery shade which I think would go lovely with any skin tone. As it is an Essie nail polish, their formulas are just on point.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer
I have been trialling this concealer for a couple of months and I can finally say that I really like it. I normally struggle with high coverage concealers as they don't do their job and cover up my hyper pigmentation. I decided to splurge on this concealer {without reading reviews..} and I am so glad I took the plunge. It blends really nicely into my foundation to cover up all my dark scars and the coverage is just right with no cakeyness what so ever.


NARS Satin Lipstick in "Niagara"
What a great coral pink! I've had this lipstick for a couple of weeks but cracked it open not long ago and holy moly I love it. First of all the colour is so beautiful and looks so flattering with my skin tone. And because of the satin formula, it applies so smooth and doesn't show the cracks in your lips. Lasting power isn't this lipstick's strongest point but I don't mind because of the colour!!

NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in "Antwerp"
Oh snap, if there has been one lip colour that I have been loving this month, it's the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in "Antwerp". It is a peachy corally type shade which has a matte formulation. I have talked about a different shade that I own {Milan, if any of you were wondering}, and I am a big fan of the formula when I use my Korres Lip Butter underneath. Something about that combo just eliminates the dryness while providing long lasting colour. oh yes.

The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Cream Body Scrub
Again, another product that I have had for weeks and haven't touched until recently! The Vineyard Peach collection is my all time FAVE scent from The Body Shop and I'm so devo that they re-released the collection for a limited amount of time. I managed to get my hands on the cream body scrub and I'm so glad that I did. It smells soooo good, the cream has a whipped butter texture to it which is so lovely and the granules are so fine that it doesn't irritate my skin. I'm a fan!

That was a few favourites to get through but I hoped you enjoyed reading my thoughts! I have planned loads of posts so I hopefully won't be taking a long break again any time soon! What are your current faves?!
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig