Sunday 16 November 2014

October Favourites 2014

I finally got around to collecting the products that have been well loved in October. October was a great month aside from exams and all that. I went to see my main squeeze, Justin Timberlake in concert TWICE bc he is just unbelievably fantastic {+ I have been waiting for 19 years bc last time he came here, my mum thought I was too young to go to his concert..}. ANYWAYS, here are the products that I have rediscovered and have looooved in October.


Lucus' Paw Paw Ointment
This product is like a cult product in Australia, I literally see it by the bucket loads in Priceline. And for good reasons too because this stuff is pretty darn good! It's a multi purpose balm like lanolips or the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream but I actually prefer this one! It has a sutble scent and it feels nice on the lips. I use it before I go to sleep or when I have wind burn on my lips {YOU KNOW? when you get burns that give lip liper effect due to the weather?!?!}, and in the morning my lips feel soothed and ready to face the day.

NARS Sheer Glow
I have literally used this foundation everyday this month. It's so easy to apply and blends seemlessly into the skin. The coverage is pretty good for a product that has the word SHEER in it's title! Although it does have some downsides such as clinging to some dry patches and the longevity, HOWEVER, it is a beautiful foundation for those who love the "I'm not wearing makeup… jk I am but you know NOTHING" look.

MAC "Lady Danger"
I rekindled my love for Lady Danger when I went to the JT concert this month. omg I have never been in love with a orange red lipstick in my whole life. I think the undertones in the lipstick somehow brighten my face {does that sound odd?}. It just looks amazing. End of story.

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
I go through these phases where I just prefer to wear matte eyeshadows over the shimmers. I always go back to the Naked Basics Palette because the shadows are just so buttery soft and really nicely pigmented. They blend on the eyelid so easily and last all day. I have really been into the "Walk of Shame" shade on it's own with a coat of lengthening mascara!

What are some of your October Faves?
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig