Sunday 5 October 2014

Nails In No Time

I don't know about you but ain't nobody got time for slow drying nails!! I am always painting my nails but the real struggles come after… waiting for them to dry. I'm always fidgeting and I needed to find some things that would smudge proof my nails within minutes! Saying that, I believe I have found my power team of affordable products that do a speedy job with the whole mani banaza!


Maybelline Express Remover
When it's time to repaint the nails, I reach straight for this nail polish remover! It does a pretty quick job at removing old polish on your finger in one simple step! You just swirl your finger in the sponge and PRESTO! MAGIC! Your nails are free from old polish and is ready for the next mani! I have used it so much that now the sponge is staining my fingers so I have to repurchase again but other than that, I prefer this over cotton wool.

Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat
I'm not really fussy when it comes to base coats because I change my nail polish so often. I use this one because it just dries quicker than others that I have tried! I'm like less than half way through the bottle and it's getting difficult to reach all the product with the brush so I might have to repurchase it too! AND revlon always has sales on at Chemist Warehouse and Priceline, so you can pick it up for a steal if you're keen!

China Glaze Ridge Filler Base Coat
Even though this isn't a product that claims to dry fast, this baby does sure dry pretty quick {quicker than the Revlon one!}. I also love that it is a ridge filler base coat so it evens out your nails so the following polish looks pretty spiffy. I actually prefer this one over the Revlon one because it does dry faster and I have had it for a while and the formula hasn't protested about not being used.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat
After trying all the drugstore quick dry top coats, this one is the most impressive! Once you apply it, it evens out the shotty painting skills and provides such a glossy finish! Every time I use it, I always get asked where I get my nails done! The time it takes to dry is a little longer than expected {Can be smudged if not careful} but paired with the Essence Nail Art Express dry drops on top, it cuts that time in half and makes it smudge-proof! HOWEVER, imma be real. I am like halfway through the bottle and it's all thick and gross making it nearly impossible to get an even coat but it is so cheap {on sale} that I don't mind repurchasing.

Essense Nail Art Express Dry Drops
The main magic behind it all is the Essense Nail Art Express Dry Drops. Dang I cannot explain how great this product is! I bought it a while back and because I didn't know how to use it.. honestly, it was neglected. I recently decided to give it another go and I'm so glad I did because it rapidly increased the drying time between the last coloured coat and the final coat! AND it's so inexpensive too! 

These are my fave products for painting my nails in no time! Do you have a secret magical product that works to speed up the drying time? I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig