Monday 8 September 2014

Sheer Madness!!

With dry lips always giving me constant grief, I have narrowed my lipsticks and lip balms down to the ones that will give my lips a little colour while also not drawing attention to cracks! {holla at the girls that deal with the struggles of dry lips, I feel yo pain}


Revlon Lip Butter in "Sweet Tart" & "Juicy Papaya"
There wouldn't be a reason as to why these are on the list! They have such great pigmentation for a tinted lip butter {better then the Korres ones, just not as moisturising}. There is such a huge range of colours out there to suit everyone but I tend to lean to towards the light oranges and cool-tone pinks for some weird reason and I alternate between these two shades when I feel like making my lips the statement of the makeup look {not to avoid people from looking at my bad brow day}.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in "Lovers Coral"
"Lovers Coral" is my all time favourite sheer lipstick which has a lustrous finish and works well with other lip balms! The colour is a sheer orange/peach which looks so natural on the lips and works soooo well paired with gold and brown eyeshadows {fave combo ever}. I always get compliments when I wear this lipstick so it's gotta be alright I guess!

Maybelline Color Whisper in "Lust for Blush"
One of my fave lip colours is "Lust for Blush". Hands down it is the most easiest lipstick to apply without a mirror and the colour is just really nice for a natural look. Sometimes simplicity is the best {in my opinion anyways} and when I go for minimal, I reach for this baby for a little somethin' somethin'. It's more on the light pink, nude-y sort of the lipstick spectrum so it is quite an unusual colour choice for me, BUT I LOVE IT!

Carmex Tinted Lip Balm in "Pink"
I honestly bring this lip balm everywhere with me because I'm not normally one for reapplying lipsticks {I forget bring the lipstick with me, EVERY GOSH DARN TIME! omg}. But I always have this tinted lip balm with me because it soothes my lips when they get irritated and start stinging ANNNDD they give bombing pay off!! I love this baby and I need to get my hands on the peachy one too!!

I do think that these are kind of spring appropriate too but SCREW THE LIPSTICK SYSTEM, Imma wear what lipstick I want, when I want. HA! But these are the lip butters, balms and lipsticks that I wear when I want to avoid and prevent the dreaded dry lips during the day!

What's a favourite sheer lip product that you use?
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig