Saturday 2 August 2014

July Favourites 2014

Happy middle of the year!! July was a good month with being on holidays from uni and my birthday! It feels like when July hits, the winter weather actually starts acting like winter which is my fave season but I wish it would snow here so I could play in it! So as the winter chills are upon those, a dry face and lips have been grinding my gears so I have been trying new products that I am absolutely loving~


NUXE Reve de miel
First thing: WORTH THE HYPE! I'm really picky when it comes to lip balms because some of them just dry your lips out even more so you apply more but this one.. It smells like a lemon dessert {yummo, if that wont win you over, I don't know what will!} and is has a creamy but waxy feel that really repairs dry and cracked lips! It moistures your lips for ages and it works just as great under lipsticks because of the "satten" finish {basically if a matte and satin had a baby- TAADAAHHH}

QV Face Night Nurturing Cream
I'm not one for fancy skincare at the moment, I know it's something to invest in because it's worth it but sometimes drugstore overnight creams work just as great! I have really dry skin and I have been using this cream for 6 months now. The reason it's being mentioned now is that I find that it soaks in quicker in the winter time and just because I genuinely really love it. In the morning it makes my skin feel smooth, hydrated and plump! What more could you want?!

Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub
My favourite body scrub of all time is almost down to the last grain! It smells like maple syrup which makes me always feel like eating pancakes after I have a shower!! The grittiness is just right and it makes my skin feel fresh and smooth! Definetly try this baby out!

Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in "Blue Slate"
I've been obsessed with blue polishes this month and my all time favourite blue nail polish is one by Revlon called "Blue Slate". I think it's the most subtle shade of dark blue that is so winter appropriate! I just really love this colour!! It applies beautifully and it lasts a long time too!

Clinique "Ginger Pop" Blush
Makeup in July has sort of been little to none but when I have put my face on, almost every time I have used the Clinique Cheek Pop Blush in "Ginger Pop"! Even though it pains me to scrub past the pattern, the colour is such a gorgeous dark peach shade that gives a little warmth to the face during the paler winter months!

What have you been loving this July?
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig