Friday 4 July 2014

June Favourites 2014

girl, I can't believe that June is over! IT IS OFFICIALLY THE MIDDLE OF THE YEAR?! How quick did that go?! Anyways, June was freaking awesome if you ask me, I finished my first semester at uni, I got to catch up with my friends AND SUPANOVA {nerd convention} WAS AMAZINGNGGNN!! :D Let's be real. I was feeling real spendy this month. TOO many online purchases were being made so I had plenty and I mean plenty of new makeup to play around with so it was tricky narrowing it down to my favourites.


Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
I don't know what it is but this has been the palette I have been using everyday in June. It must be something to do with the rosy shades and the winter weather because the combination is just perfect! You can make it a simple look with a pink lip or go all fancy with a berry and it just works! I will continue to say it bc it's true, the Naked 3 Palette is by far my favourite Naked Palette.

Japonesque Power Curl Eyelash Curler
OH MY GOD, This eyelash curler is L I F E. I never use to care about the brand of eyelash curler, I used to use this cheapo one from a magazine! I decided it was time to upgrade them {silently sings the first 15 seconds of Beyonce's "Upgrade U"} and boy these eyelash curlers don't disappoint! They get right to the base of the lashes making the curl look natural and it makes applying mascara so easy and really mess-free. I can tell that these babies will be a part of my life for a long time.

Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Milan"
I picked this up a while back and winter is definitely the season to wear this shade. I just generally prefer pink lips in winter, is that weird?! I love how this applies with a doe-foot applicator so even and neat, it smells like vanilla and lasts a good while before it starts to fade and dry your lips out. I actually prefer using my Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine underneath the Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream because it provides a layer of moisture while actually giving good colour pay-off!

MAC Extra Dimension Blush in "Sea Me, Hear Me"
This blush is from the Alluring Aquatic Collection and boy is it beautiful! My brushes pick the product up really evenly without being messy. The shade is a muted pink, it's just a beautiful colour, perfect for winter because it has a little darkness to it which warms up my complexion and I'm glad that this baby is my collection bc THAT PACKAGING!

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
I use to own a blending sponge from KITcosmetics but I really like the Real Techniques one more. First, the shape of the sponge makes it easy both to conceal under the eye area as well as actually apply foundation {with the flat side}. The texture of the sponge is SO SOFT when it is damp, like a marshmallow and doesn't tug at your face! It really applies foundation and concealer really smoothly and evenly.

AAAAAAND that was my June Favourito's! What have been your favourites for June?
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig