Sunday 20 July 2014

Birthday Treats

As an avid beauty blog reader, I'm always reading too many posts that easily convince me that I need all these products that I don't need. So after narrowing the longest list down to a few makeup bits and bobs, my mama took me shopping and bought me some presents for my birthday! I thought I would share some with you because no one I know in the real world {outside of blogging} understands!? Ja feel?


One of the most exciting presents that I received was this Orange Ted Baker London Makeup Bag which is so cute! My mum walked past the shelf and picked this up in the colour that I wanted without me telling her which one I wanted {some real mind reading magic going on here!} HAHA it's so pretty with it's rose gold zipper and fancy bow and the colour is just beautiful!!

Also on our shopping trip, we went to Priceline and picked up a few of the limited edition Face of Australia Dark Side Nail Polishes in "Ursula" - a royal purple, "Mystique"- Blue Teal and "Darth Vadar" - Purple glitter top coat! All the shades are named after villains which is so cool!! I also caved into the hype of the Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner because I am a eyeliner nut bag and I love trying out new ones to create different shaped cat eyes and wings! I have tried this like once already and jeez it is a struggle and a half to get a smooth line with it.. so I guess I'm going to be practicing with it for a while!


Another really exciting present was the NARS Narsissist Palette!! O. M. G. I cry. My mama knew that I have literally been lusting over this palette for 4eva so she placed an order on Sephora and used a Postal Forwarding Service called "HopShopGo" which does assisted purchasing! {booyeah!}. The shadows are soft, blend-able and oh-so beautiful!!

 So to make the shipping worth it, my mama also got the Clinique Cheek Pop Blush in "Ginger Pop" which lemme say, that embossed daisy pattern is SO BEAUTIFUL + the shade is just gorgeous, it's almost too pretty to use!! Also from Sephora, my mama bought me a Hourglass Liquid Lipstick in "Rose" which feels so luxurious {I'm a sucker for sleek packaging!}

This is what I got from my parents and I'm so excited to play with everything!! I probably won't do reviews on everything considering that there are so many out there but I'm sure you will see these products floating around in future posts!!

What is on your birthday wish list?
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig