Tuesday 3 June 2014

May Favourites 2014

May is done and dusted and I would have to say that last month was a stressful one due to uni assignments and being a procrastinator. With that in mind, I didn't go out much so I didn't go shopping thus all my favourites are products that I have had and used for a very long time but gave extra love to this month.



Elizabeth Arden Good Morning Eye Treatment
First up is my holy grail eye cream which is the Elizabeth Arden Good Morning Eye cream. o.m.g. I cant even begin to explain how much I love this stuff. I apply a little of it under my eyes every morning after I wake up and it makes my eyes feel alive and awake to own the day! I recommend this to everyone I know who tells me they feel like their eye-bags are slumping on their cheeks! {weird, but true!}. I just really love this stuff and I actually could not live one day without it.

Essie {Bahama Mama}
I have a post coming your way with all my favourite nail polishes for Autumn but this is a sneak peek at one of them. I have been loving "Bahama Mama" by Essie which I would call a plum wine colour? I don't know, I'm sucky with colours but guys this such a gorgeous shade and the formula is so good! LOVE.

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara
I have finally got around to finishing old mascaras and opening new ones. I opened the Maybelline Define-a-lash Mascara and so far I'm really liking it. It's not often that a mascara separates my lashes and gives them a little sass while also making them look natural, but this one seems to do that job pretty well. Plus it's waterproof which is something always look for in mascaras.

Urban Decay Basics Palette
This little palette has been my go-to eyeshadows this month as I really didn't have the time in the morning to go all out with fancy neutrals. It's just the perfect little palette which creates the most simplest of eye-looks and I just can't get enough of it!

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick {Lover's Coral}
Again, uni = boring lipstick choices on my part as I had spent most of my time in the library with simple makeup. "Lover's Coral" is a sheer, build able and somewhat moisturising light coral and what I love about it the most, is that I don't need a mirror to apply it!

L'oreal Le Blush {Rosewood}
This is a new blush that I was hoarding for absolutely no reason at all, I didn't think I would like it BUT I tried it so many times this month and I really like it. The rosey shade is so sheer, which I like because I can build the colour up without looking like I have two tomatoes on my cheeks. It's a very nice shade for autumn/winter, giving a warm feel and flush of colour to the face.

What have you been loving in the month of May?
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love the color of that blush! Would love to have it! I've been loving lipglosses! NYX butter glosses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the basics palette x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came here thinking that the L'oreal blush was an Essence one (basically looks like the same shade and packaging), but the L'oreal one sounds fantastic nonetheless! I actually don't have a L'oreal blush, but I want one of their souffle ones! Lover's Coral is a BEAUT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been searching for an HG eye cream and that one sounds super good, although it's probably got a hefty price tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your favorites here! That L'Oreal blush looks SO beautiful! I don't own any blushes from them at all, but this looks like something I would like to try! Need to give the eye cream a try as well, need a new one soon!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these,I have that lipstick,I am obsessed with it.Its awesome.Your blof is great,hipe you will check out mine aswell. :)
    www.delatroesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just reminded me to use my Urban Decay Basics Palette more often. I haven't used it since I got the Naked 3 palette ad forgot how great it is for an everyday neutral look.

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig