Monday 16 June 2014

iHerb Haul


It's HAUL TIME again!! Lately my shopping has gotten out of control and I wanted to share all the bits and bobs that I have purchased which I'm really excited about. So today's haul is from iHerb.com which sells all types of beauty and health related items BUT I was mostly interested in the makeup bits. I was a first time user, so I got a discount from some beauty vlogger and then my order was over $60AUD so I got an extra 5% off? {I believe?!}. So in total, my order was pretty cheap for all the items that I bought.


First off, I bought a whole bunch of makeup from e.l.f. which is a super affordable brand. I got the Baked Eyeshadow Palette in California and omg the colours are so beautiful {Review on this bby coming soon}. I also decided to try a blush but was so overwhelmed with them all that I ended up picking up the Baked Blush in "Peachy Cheeky" which looks like a lovely spring/summery shade.

If you are looking for Real Techniques brushes, I would definitely recommend buying them off of iHerb because they are so much cheaper than places like Priceline. I decided to try the Expert Face Brush which seems very different to the Buffing Brush and then I also decided to try out the Miricle Complexion Sponge which is like Real Techniques dupe of the Beauty Blender.

I decided to try out the Hurraw! Lip Balm in "Vanilla Bean" because it seemed like the safest option when trying a lip balm brand out for the first time. I also picked up another one in "Black Cherry" which is a reddish tinted lip balm which is exciting.
Again from e.l.f. I decided to try the Mineral Infused Face Primer in "tone adjusting green" which is a green face primer that I have been looking for to reduce all the redness in my face. I also bought two of e.l.f.'s Matte Lip Colors in the shades "Natural" and "Tea Rose". The reasons for these purchases are because I have been LOVING Kylie Jenner's lipstick look and I have been on the hunt to find a neutral matte lip colour. After swatching these two, I would say that the shade "Tea Rose" is like bang on similar. 

Crazy Rumors is a lip balm brand that I have been so curious about because the packaging and scents/flavours are pretty cool + they are so affordable. After like 10 minutes of picking which ones I wanted, I ended up getting "Raspberry Sherbet", "Red Velvet" and "Leaping Bunny" {Reviews are on their way on these bad boys too!}. But I could not stop at them three, I also decided to get two of the Crazy Rumors Hibiskiss Lip Colors which are like tinted lip balms in the shades "Tropical" {Darker shade} and "Pearl" {Pinky shade}.
   


Did you know that iHerb stock Physicians Formula?! Well they do and at such affordable prices! Wait for priceline sales no more!! I was so excited at the price that I instantly clicked for the Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara which I have been wanting to try out for the longest time, to be in my basket. Gosh I can't wait to try this baby out.

And the last thing from e.l.f. that I bought was the Brightening Eyeliner Pencil in the shade "1001 Coffee" which is supposed to instantly brighten and define. I will literally try anything to help my dark circles out + the shade is different to everything I own.



Overall, I believe that this was a successful shopping experience!  I can't wait to crack open everything and start using it all. If you would like to order off of iHerb.com, you can use this code: FSK969 to get $10 off your first order when it's over $40 or $5 off of smaller orders.

I've been online shopping too much. no joke it's getting out of control. But now I have some new goodies to try out and would love to share my thoughts about these products in the future~
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
The iHerb code is an affiliated code.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Wow you got so so much, great picks!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Love iherb :) I'm interested in trying out that RT complexion sponge.

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul you have here! I have been meaning to get the RT complexion sponge for awhile now... I definitely need to pick that up!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, so much nice stuff! Can't wait till you review that baked eyeshadow palette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm starting to realise I really like haul posts even though CONSPICUOUS CONSUMPTION but I am a sucker :(
    YAY for RT stuff! I swear most people just grab RT from iHerb RT is expensive in the UK (???which doesn't even make sense because Sam...is from there???) but I ADORE the expert face brush!
    THE PACKAGING FOR THOSE LIP BALMS ARE ON POINT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grab RT from iHerb because RT is expensive in the UK
      I KNOW YOU DON'T LIVE IN THE UK. BUT IT'S 3AM HERE AND I THINK I'M SLIGHTLY IMPAIRED

      Delete
  6. Great haul! I haven't purchased anything of there yet but these brands/prices sounds ahhmazingg, especially cheap Real Techniques brushes!! Loving those Elf products you have too!

    Chantalle x
    ceceandgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig