Monday 5 May 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Let's be real, as soon as the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette was released I knew I needed it my life. I tried to hold off buying it as long as I could but when I started seeing this palette flourish in the beauty community, I knew that I had to get it. I read a lot of mixed reviews but that didn't phase me {no, no}, this rosy-hued palette caught my eyes and stole my heart from first glance and no beauty blog was gonna stop me from buying this palette.


The Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette contains a variety of matte, shimmer and satin shades with the shimmers dominating most of the palette. I know shimmer shades are hit or miss with people, but I actually don't mind the shimmer with this palette as the colours are so gorgeous. I find all the shades wearable and neutral with half of the palette being more pink-toned and the other half being more on the darker side to complement other shades.

Like the other Urban Decay Naked Palettes, the eyeshadows are incredibly easy to wear and blends like a dream. I am so happy that the quality lived up to my expectations and I also love the fact that this palette gives off a more elegant vibe than the other Naked Palettes. I don't know what it is but the Naked 3 Palette feels more classier? {just me?}. The hard case packaging is similar to Naked 2 which I like because it makes it easier to keep clean and can survive being dropped all over the counter and floor. 

Out of all the Naked palettes, I think the naked 3 is my favourite one! The rosy hues just make my heart sing and I find that I can create different looks more easier than the others Naked Palettes. Personally, I would have preferred one more dark matte for defining the crease but other than that, I absolutely love this palette and I would recommend it to anyone that loves and suits rosy toned shadows.

Have you got this palette? What is your favourite combination of shadows?
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love this palette and and I think that this is also my favorite of the Naked palettes! The rosy-hued shades are just gorgeous!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... I really, really want to invest in this palette! I think after this post I just might have to!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love my naked 3 so so much x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't own any but have a beautiful dupe for the naked 1 in the form of the MUA undressed, I've told myself that I don't need any of them EXCEPT for NAKED3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Naked 1 and 3. I can't pick a favorite between the two because they're both lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is actually the first Naked palette I really want. I love that rosy shades, all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review doll and so helpful as I'm yet to try any of these palettes yet as I have way too much makeup already lol. I can totally see the appeal of these palettes though, it's so handy having all your neutrals in one place :)x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig