Tuesday 8 April 2014

March Favourites 2014

For me, March has been an absolute roller coaster. I started Uni at the end of February and it has been ridiculously crazy understanding everything and taking it all in. I have been swamped with assignments for the last two weeks and it has really been stressing me out. I did mention somewhere on the blog that uni comes first but this is a cheeky post that I really wanted to get out to you guys. Nonetheless, here is the products I have been loving in March.


Covergirl Clump Crusher by Lashblast
I have literally been wearing this mascara every day for the month of March. I don't know what it is but it just makes my lashes look so natural while providing some length and some volume. I actually prefer this mascara to my others and I can tell that it's going to be a favourite for a while.

Nivea Lip Butter {Caramel Cream}
omg, I can't even describe how delicious this lip butter smells! Not only does it smell great, it makes my chapped lips feel so smooth! Ever since I have started using this lip butter, my lips haven't even split, NOT EVEN ONCE!! Crazy?! I know! I do love this lip product and I know I want to get my hands on the other ones. 

Revlon Colorstay Stay Natural Makeup {04 Sand Beige}
I don't tend to swap out my foundations that often but as my skin has improved, I wanted to try something that would last most of the day and something that provided a more natural finish. I rediscovered this foundation in my draw at the beginning of March and it does exactly what I want it to do which has made it a favourite this month.

Maybelline Express Nail Polish Remover
I have painted my nails countless times this month and I have heavily relied on the Maybelline Express Nail Polish Remover. I have a review about why I like it so much but a quick rundown would be that it makes the tedious job of removing nail polish so effortless and requires no time at all. 

Essie Nail Polish {Watermelon}
As summer was coming to a close, I have painted my nails a lot with Essie's "Watermelon" quite a bit this month. It is such a gorgeous shade that isn't too bright but not too toned down. It's just the perfect hot pink! 

Revlon Lacquer Balm {130 Tease}
I just couldn't resist! I was waiting forever for the new revlon matte and lacquer balms to hit my local stores and as soon as I saw they were available, I had to pick some up. You know how I am a sucker for orange shades and out of all of them, my favourite has been "130 Tease". Full review is coming soon! ;D

MAC Eyeshadow {Sable}
"Sabel" by MAC has been an eyeshadow that I have been using almost every day this month either on it's own as a one wash type of thing or on the outer corner of the eye. This shade goes with all the shadows I own and I just really like it because it's so versatile.

What have you been loving in the month of March?
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great post! I have the same Essie Nail Polish and it's one of my favorites for the summer time!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colorstay! Really want to try the express remover though :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that Revlon Matte and Lacquer balms are finally here! I'm also a lover of orange shades so a snapped up quite a few! Great favourites!

    Chantalle x
    ceceandgrace.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading this post. I can't wait to try some of these out! I have also done a March Favourites. Check it out on my blog!
    nickyjane99.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig