Sunday 13 April 2014

L'oreal Super Liner Blackbuster Eyeliner


As someone who always uses thin tip eyeliner makers/brushes/nibs, I decided to mix it up a bit and purchase an eyeliner that is the exact opposite. I picked up the L'oreal Super Blackbuster Liner as I was really keen on trying something new.

This eyeliner is a thick liquid marker which you think wouldn't be able to create anything close to a thin line. The first time I tried this eyeliner, I made a thinner line than I usually would have and I was like "WHAT IS THIS SORCERY??!!?". Second time round it didn't go down too well but ever since then, I have learn't how to control the marker by holding it at different angles to fill in the line.

The scent of the eyeliner smells like a sharpie permanent marker which puts me off every time I open the lid because it's so strong. So that's something that some people might not like about this eyeliner. I found that it wasn't very pigmented for an eyeliner that claims to be "Intense black". Although I definitely need to build up the line, I must say that I thought it was going to be pretty difficult to match the line with a thick marker but it somehow just works! Almost every time I have worn this eyeliner, I have not experienced smudging however one time I had watery eyes that might have resulted in a little smudging..

All in all, I like the L'oreal Super Liner Blackbuster as it makes doing your eyeliner just that little bit easier. I think it might be worth checking out if you're like me and struggle to get their eyeliner just right without colouring the whole eyelid in black marker ;D.

xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this eyeliner! Didn't think I would (be Sharpie like and all) and after getting used to it, it's quite easy to use. Great review!

    Chantalle x
    ceceandgrace.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome, I may have to venture out & try it.
    Great post! (:

    http://astro-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig