Monday 3 March 2014

February Favourites 2014


Another month has flown by so quickly! I spent February getting prepared for uni by shopping my lil heart out for stationary I don't even need and sorting out my class timetable. Last Monday was my first day back at uni and I still feel overwhelmed with everything so I will try to post as much as I can but school comes first. Anywho! I have tried some new products this month as well as rediscovering old favourites that got pushed aside because of the shiny new things.

Benefit CORALista Blush
I mentioned this coral blush in another favourites post but I just can't get enough of it. It's the perfect shade for summer and it gives a nice colour to the face.

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque
This hair mask is something new for me this month and it has already become one of my favourite hair masks of all time. I kept eyeing it at the shops and then I just decided to splurge {I kept telling myself "for the HAIIRRRR"}. It does such a great job at making my hair so soft and smell so good!

Urban Decay Naked Basics
This little eyeshadow palette is the cutest and most nifty palette I own! The colours of the shadows are so versatile to create any basic look and are so creamy and easy to blend. What I like about it is the size because it doesn't take up any room when you travel.

The Body Shop's Born Lippy
I absolutely LOVE this lip balm. Whenever I have chapped lips, this baby is the answer to my prayers. The texture is so smooth and not sticky whatsoever and it just makes my lips unbelievably smooth. I can't rave about this enough, It's honestly my holy grail lip balm.

Maybelline Color Whisper {Lust for Blush}
If you have read my blog before, you would know how much I love the Maybelline Color Whispers. This month I have been gravitating towards the shade "Lust for Blush" as it's a soft, subtle pink which is very unlike me to pick up but I gave it a go and I'm really loving it.

Covergirl Clump Crusher by Lashblast
I have seen many bloggers rave about this mascara and I'm about to do the same. This mascara somehow magically separate all my criss-cross lashes and makes them look longer and adds a little volume. Love love love!

What is your favourite product of the month?
Let me know if you're interested to see some reviews of any of the products.
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I really need to get more use out of my Coralista....SUMMER, I WILL.
    This post is like rediscovering products I have but never use, hah. I also forgot I had the Colour Whisperers even though I adore them!

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SUMMER get your coral on girl! omg the colour whispers are my favourite things in the whole world!

      Delete
  2. Coralista is so pretty. I love Benefit stuff. Also with the clump crusher I love the effect of it it's so nice but there is some ingredient in it that irritates my eyeballs. The only Mascara I own that doesn't is my expensive They're Real mascara (which I won) which is really weird aha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say that it comes close to Benefit's They're Real mascara!!

      Delete
  3. Lovely blog! I just followed you :)

    Please take a look at mine www.cynthialions.com

    ReplyDelete

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig