Monday 3 February 2014

January Favourites 2014

Can you believe that one whole month of the year is gone?! ONE WHOLE MONTH! January went too quick for my liking and now here I am picking out some of the beauty products that I have been giving extra love to this month.


Batiste Dry Shampoo
I bought this ages ago but never really found the need to use it but I rediscovered it in January and it is a life saver. The weather has been all over the place with a lot of hot and muggy days and I find that in the morning my hair looks a bit gross so I use this dry shampoo to make my hair look fresh and it adds a little bit of volume which is great. I think it smells really good - nice and clean and there are a whole bunch of different fragrances to suit everyone.

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Serum
I use the tiniest amount on the ends of my hair after I have washed it so it reduces the amount of fly-aways and frizz when it's drying. I think it does a pretty good job at keeping my hair tame and I use it alongside with the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Shampoo and Conditioner and I think it works like a charm.

Urban Decay Naked Palette
Even though in nearly every January Favourites post the Naked 3 Palette has made an appearance, I decided to go with the original because I bought it in January and have been loving it ever since. You can create so many different types of natural to sultry, sophisticated looks. Love, love, love it!

NYX Powder Blush
This blush is in the shade "Dusty Rose" and I really like this blush because it's not overpowering on my cheeks. I think it lasts a pretty long time and it's a really nice natural colour. I like the soft texture it has and I think I might get another colour from the range soon. Which one would you recommend?

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter
I have been obsessed with this Lip Butter from Revlon in the shade "Tutti Fruitti". I have been wearing this a lot in January because it's such a lovely bright summery shade. Although the lip butter feels heavy on the lips, it lasts a long time which is what I like in a balmy type lip colour. 

What have you been loving in the month of January?
xx


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great picks - that lip butter is such a nice, bright colour xx

    Jasmine Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love Batiste! It deserves to be repurchased over and over! (Only downside is the pesky white cast though)
    I don't have the shade 'Tutti Frutti', but I'll probably pick it up during the warmer months!

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices, love the Naked palette!
    Need to get that lip butter and serum :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig