Saturday 18 January 2014

Tony Moly Perfect Eyes Long Kinny Gel Pen Liner

In October I went to Sydney with my family and we managed to fit in a bit of shopping into our schedule. We wondered around the city for a little while and then we discovered this small shop called Morning Glory which sold a whole range of cute stationary and makeup by Tony Moly.


After spending an hour in the shop looking at every cute thing in there, I finally decided on getting some pens with foxes on the lids {they were so cute and they were a $1AUD each so I couldn't resist} and the Perfect Eyes Long Kinny Gel Pen Liner by Tony Moly and I can't remember how much it was because I bought it so long ago. I didn't realise that the colour I got was brown until I got home and I was super disappointed because I always stick with black eyeliner because it looks so classic, nonetheless I still tried it out and surprisingly I actually like the brown liner on my eyes. I think it's more natural looking so I think I could continue to do my wing/cat eyes for everyday looks that don't look too over the top.

The packaging is super slick looking with the black and silver thing going on, I don't know if it's just me but I like all my products to have the same colour scheme is that weird? okay moving on. The felt tip of the pen is very thin which I found absolutely wonderful because I always fail at drawing a thin lines on my eyes and I had no troubles with this eyeliner {I didn't have to re-do my eye or fix it with a cotton tip}. However if you do make a mistake, you need to work fast because it doesn't budge once it's dry.

I'm still iffy about the pigmentation, you need to build it up a tiny bit to fill in the bits that you drew lightly on and the brown kind of looks like a black in some lights but that doesn't stop me from liking this product. It didn't smudge during the day and then it took literally forever to take it off at night which is a good sign that it's long lasting.

Overall, I really like this eyeliner. It checks all my boxes when I look for a liquid eyeliner - a thin felt tip, long lasting, doesn't smudge. However, I don't think I would repurchase this eyeliner as I have others that do the job just as well and are way cheaper. I have no idea which online stores sells this products but I know that the Morning Glory in Sydney had a whole bunch of Tony Moly products.

Have you tried any Tony Moly products before?
What are your thoughts?
xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig