Friday 10 January 2014

Some simple goals

Being the beginning of the year and it fresh on my mind, I thought I would set myself some simple goals. It's nothing too serious just a few things that I want to take control of and something to keep my brain from turning into mush.
Post more on my blog: I do love my blog but at the moment I feel like I'm not posting as much as I would like to. I just dilly-dally around and never get anything done. I have so many things to show you guys and this year I'm going to post as much as I can and give it my absolute all because I have so much fun taking photos and writing up posts.

Read more: I have loved reading ever since I was little but I stopped when I was in high school because I had to read the books for english which made reading less enjoyable for me. So now that I've been off school for a while, I slowly got back into reading and this year I want to read at least 5 books!

Be more adventurous: I don't know what it is but I don't like to try anything new or go somewhere that I've never been before. I like to stick to what I know but this year I want to explore my city more, go out more often and dine at new restaurants and cafes with my friends.

Save my pennies: A simple goal that's easier said than done because I like to buy things too often. This year I want to save as much money as I can and really think about the things I think I need and want in my life.

Lead a healthier lifestyle: I think everyone's in the same boat as me with this one but I want to start eating healthier and exercising more. I even bought some snazzy new workout clothes and shoes that I'm so excited about.

What are your simple goals for 2014?
xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig