Sunday 26 January 2014

A little NYX haul

Powder Blush {Dusty Rose}

After nearly every Australian beauty blogger going crazy about NYX being sold in Target, I thought I would jump on the bandwagon - better late than never right? I went to the city and decided to check out the NYX display and I was pretty excited. I didn't know what to look at first and I didn't have any idea about which products that I wanted to buy. So after spending about 20 minutes looking and swatching everything, I finally decided on some things that I'm rather happy with.

Super Skinny Eye Marker: I was in desperate need of a new black liquid eyeliner and I tend to lean more towards the marker type so I picked up the Super Skinny Eye Marker in black. As the name suggests, it has a thin marker which makes it easy to create thin lines.

Jumbo Eye Pencil {Milk}:  I also picked up a cult favourite, the Jumbo eye pencil in the shade milk. Everyone loves and raves about this product so I thought I would try it out.

Powder Blush {Dusty Rose}: I am pretty bad at picking blushes because they all look the same to me. I had my mum with me that day so she picked it out for me because I didn't know which shade looks the best on my face. It's a pretty natural looking blush and it gives my face the little extra colour its looking for.

Mega Shine Lip Gloss {Nude Peach}: I was deciding between this and the butter glosses but there were too many shades of the butter glosses to choose from and so I just ended up picking up the Mega Shine Lip Gloss in a similar colour that I have at home and love.

What would you recommend from NYX?
xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig