Sunday 1 December 2013

November Favourites 2013

Another month has gone by and I actually can't believe that it's December already. This month I got accepted into Uni which I am stoked about and I had some fun times with family and friends. I have also tried out quite a few different beauty products this month and I have been using some of them almost every day since I bought them. So lets jump in.


Maybelline New York Master Precise Liquid Liner
Hands down my favourite liquid eyeliner ever. I have been using it for a while now and it hasn't run out yet and what I love the most is that its a pen-like applicator instead of a wand or a brush. It's super thin and really pigmented which is fantastic for building up the line to how you like it. And it doesn't dry out which is a major plus because most felt tip eyeliners dry pretty quickly.

CORALista Blush
A new blush that I tried for the first time and I really like it. It smells great and has great pigmentation to give perfectly flushed cheeks. What I like about it is that you can build up the colour and I think I will look nice with a summer tan.

Benefit: CORALista Blush

Bourjois Paris Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
I have been using this powder to work every day and love it. It's easy to blend and it stays matte for a while before you need reapplying. It's small and compact and the mirror never gets full of powder. I bought my powder a shade lighter than my foundation and it suits my skin tone perfectly.

Benefit's They're Real! Mascara
Why haven't I found this product sooner?! I absolutely LOVE this mascara! I was shocked on how long my eyelashes looked and it didn't clump my eyelashes together like most mascaras do. I also love how there is a little bud at the top of the wand so you can separate and reach hard to get lashes. love. love. love.

Real Techniques Buffing Brush
I just started investing in some good quality brushes and I found that Real Techniques are both good quality and affordable. The buffing brush came in a set of 4 in the "Core Collection" pack. I use this to apply and blend my foundation on my face and it does an amazing job with no streaks.


And these are my favourite beauty products that I have been giving extra love to this month.
What have you been loving this month?
xx


BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I recently came runner up in a Benefit competition so I got to try They're Real mascara and I love it so much as well! It's really great, I honestly didn't think I would like it but I really do. I've been on the hunt for the real techniques expert face brush but I haven't been out to find it (out of stock - EVERYWHERE) so it's good to hear that you like the buffing brush :) maybe I'll have to settle :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so awesome! I know what you mean, every time I go to priceline the expert face brush is always sold out!!

      Delete
  2. How exciting that you got accepted into Uni!! We have a lot of the same favorites! The Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner is the only liner that I use and has been a favorite of mine for a while. I recently got a trial size of the Benefit's They're Real Mascara and really like it and the last month I also have been liking the same real techniques brush.

    http://allthingsglitterandbeauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WE DO! Loved your november favourites post! :D

      Delete

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig