Tuesday 3 December 2013

Lust Have It November 2013

I have always seen bloggers getting into the monthly subscription boxes filled with a good amount of beauty goodies and it wasn't until mid-november that I really wanted to try one out for myself. So I bit the bullet and searched for the best beauty box that I thought suited me the best and I finally decided on the Australian beauty box called "Lust Have It". It costs $19.95 a month and it get delivered straight to your door with fun sized beauty products waiting to be played with.

My November "Lust Have It" box came on Sunday and as soon as I saw the box I got all excited. I opened the box and squealed with joy when I saw some of the products.



Mary Kay Energising Foot Scrub
This foot scrub was one of the bigger sized products from the box and I was pretty happy that I received the foot scrub out of the others - Relaxing Foot Soak and Soothing Foot Balm. I never really treat my feet so I'm glad that I got this product to try out.  
RRP $38 in a pack

Davroe Wellbeing Treatment Replenish {Full size}
This hair treatment is claiming to "help repair, seal and smooth even the most damages hair". I have never used this brand before on my hair so I'm not sure if it's going to do exactly what it claims. Nonetheless, I'm really excited to try it on the ends of my hair because I always love testing out new haircare products.
RRP $11.95 for 50ml


Palmer's Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub
I rarely exfoliate my face but only I'm scared to commit to a full sized bottle of something that might break me out and ain't nobody got time for that. Seeing as this is a sample, I might give it a go sometime soon.
RRP $9.99 for 150ml

Benefit's They're Real Mascara
The main star of the box in my eyes. I mentioned in my November favourites that I absolutely love this mascara and I'm actually so pleased that I have a mini version to take on the go and travelling.
RRP $38 for 8.5ml

Aveda Tourmaline Charged Exfoliating Cleanser
This cleanser contains jojoba exfoliating beads which "increase cell turnover and removes impurities". I did a little test patch and found it was really gentle on the skin. I might trial it some more and find out for myself if I would spend the money because it is a quite expensive cleanser.
RRP $59.95 for 150ml

Aveda Tourmaline Charged Hydrating Cream
As soon as I saw the RRP I was shocked. And really glad that I can test it out and see if I think it's worth buying. It's designed for normal to dry skin and is supposed to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
RRP $89.95 for 50ml  


Lonvitalite C3 Collagen Firming & Moisturising Facial Mask
Another product that I'm really excited about because I have always wanted to try a face mask but have really never found the time or the right face mask to try out. 
RRP $32 for a pack of 5

Thinking of You by Mary Kay
This was the least impressive sample by far. I opened it and the smell wasn't that great. I found it a little too strong. eh. 
RRP $30 for 29.6ml

The box also contained some cards including a free session at a Benefit counter, a hello fresh gift card and an exclusive offer from Davroe.

Overall I was excited about the box arriving for the first time. Obviously the Benefit Mascara was my favourite and I think the box was good value. I can't wait to fully test out each of the products and go for a free session at Benefit. I can safely say that I'm super excited about December's Lust Have It box.

What are your thoughts on Novembers Lust Have It box?
xx


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ooh the red wine face mask looks really interesting. I don't think we have that in the UK.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The benefit they're real mascara is amazing.
    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig