Sunday 10 November 2013

Review: Crabtree & Evelyn Citron, Honey & Coriander Body Scrub

Not long ago, I discovered a cute shop in Perth called Crabtree & Evelyn which sells a whole bunch of really nice smelling body soaps, creams and scrubs. I picked up this body scrub which is apart of the Citron, Honey & Coriander Collection. All the products in the Citron, Honey & Coriander Collection have a spicy lemony scent which is one of the main reasons I decided to give this product a go.





First off, the product came in a box which makes everything a little more exciting. The design on the box is very simple and vintage inspired. The tube is a perfect size and it stands on its lid which is fantastic because it means I won't waste any product because the product travels down naturally.

The body scrub is a thick, creamy texture which is jam packed with exfoliating sunflower seed wax granules to remove dead skin cells, leaving the skin smooth. The instructions said to "Apply generously to dry or slightly damp skin, then rub in circular motions". I tried both on different days and found that applying the scrub on dry skin was very scratchy. I personally found it was easier to spread the product on my skin when I quickly splashed some water on my legs before I used the scrub. I also found that this way of applying the scrub was more gentle than scrubbing on dry skin so I would recommend that way if you have sensitive skin.

After massaging the body scrub onto my legs for about five minutes, I hopped into the shower to rinse it off and I was so surprised with the results. My legs felt very soft and smooth and there wasn't an overpowering smell {it smelt oh so lemony}.

I paid $30.00 AUD for this product and at first I thought it was a little bit pricy. However after trying the product for myself, I was extremely impressed with how it left my skin feeling and I think its worth it.

Have you tried anything from Crabtree & Evelyn?
xx



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This sounds amazing! I'm willing to pay a bit more for products as long as I'm impressed with the results so I glad you found you were with these - I will be keeping an eye out for it!

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can also buy online, but I always prefer going in store and smelling everything before I buy it! :)

      Delete
  2. I have not heard of this brand before but the scrub sounds great! I'm happy to spend a little bit more if the product does work great.

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard of this brand either until I randomly walked into one of their stores!

      Delete
  3. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds amazing! It's worth spending that bit more on products sometimes, especially when you really like the end result x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig