Thursday 14 November 2013

Review: Chi Chi Glamorous Eyes Bronzes Palette

Hi everyone!

Today I thought I would do a review on one of my absolute favourite products in my make up collection which is the Chi Chi Glamourous Eyes "Bronzes" Palette. My cousin bought this for me for my birthday one year and I have loved it ever since. There are 8 palettes in the Glamour Eyes Collection which include Classics, Brights, Sultry and the very popular Nudes which happens to be a perfect dupe for Urban Decays Naked Palette.



The packaging of the palette is very simple, with metallic writing on a clear lid keeping the focus on the shadows. The case is very lightweight, feeling a bit cheap and not sturdy as I would like it to be. It comes with 2 foam eyeshadow applicators which is not really my cup of tea however, they do pick up quite a lot of the product with one swipe.

The Glamourous Eyes Bronze Palette contains 12 shades which can be used to create various smokey eye looks. The eyeshadows themselves all have a bit of shimmer to them - not one is a matte shadow- and I find that some shades are not as pigmented as others but they are the colours that I don't really use so it doesn't really matter to me. In my experience of using this palette, they are easy to apply and blend out and I never get home with fall out under my eyes or on my cheeks which is fantastic for a cheaper brand on the market.



SWATCHES


The Glamourous Eyes Palettes cost $22.95AUD and can be found at Target and Myer.
Overall, I'm very impressed with this eyeshadow palette and it will have to do until I can save up to get an Urban Decay Naked Palette. If the pigmentation of the Chi Chi shadows in the "Nudes" palette is anything like this one, I think I definitely will be buying that one as well. 

Have you tried anything from Chi Chi?
xx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great post! I'm really impressed with it myself! The shadows look so soft and pigmented :)

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig